Introducing a battery operated HEPA vacuum that can be worn comfortably as a backpack and provide 2 hours* of peak vacuum power before recharging. The model HEPA ProPack 6B is approved for EPA RRP regulations for removal of lead based paint particles. It also meets OSHA requirements for reducing permissible levels of hazardous airborne materials in schools, hospitals and other public areas. Don’t be misguided by competitive backpack vacuums claiming to have HEPA filtration. This backpack is a genuine “HEPA Vacuum”. A genuine “HEPA Vacuum” must have a HEPA filter that is individually tested and certified at a minimum efficiency of 99.97% at .3 microns. In addition, the HEPA filter system including HEPA filter, cloth pre-filter and disposable paper bag must be modular or drop-in style. This is the only “fail-safe” method to prevent from any accidental bypass of dangerous dust that may contaminate the air.
HEPA PRO6BB sterling Back Pack Battery Operated
- Rechargeable and cable free. Operator allowed to work large areas without stopping to locate an outlet.
- Two-stage 36V 600 Watt vacuum motor provides 80CFM and 70-inches of waterlift.
- Four-stage filtration prevents premature clogging and ensures clean air exhaust.
- Padded harness with handle allows for free arm movement, enhancing cleaning performance while minimizing stress to the operator’s body.
- Lightweight, polyethylene body resists impacts and withstands years of professional use.
Category: Backpack Vacuums
Be the first to review “HEPA PRO6BB sterling Back Pack Battery Operated” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.